Friday, May 29, 2009
Crazy? Perhaps...
So, for those of you that think I might be a little crazy, here is the proof you need. We are making lots of plans for our new house (which we did not get to close on today, should be next week sometime) and I am doing some fun things with our guest bedroom. It will be toy free and have an actual bed, so I feel the need to have it look nice. I stole an idea from one of my favorite shows "Jon and Kate plus 8" and had my girls paint pictures to be hung in the new guest room. Real canvases and real acrylic paints, not just figerpainting anymore. They had a blast and we did have to practically hose them down afterwards but the colors I bought weren't exactly the colors I wanted. So we may do this again later and see if I can get more color in them. I think I've really lost my mind though because for the next one I've invited some little friends over to do it too. CRAZY!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment