Tuesday, July 14, 2009
MIA
Sorry we have been MIA recently. We are hard at work getting the new house ready for us to move in. Today we got brand new carpet put it in, so the back bedrooms are ready and will be getting furniture in all the rest of this week. We are in the process of painting the living room. The kitchen is completely gutted and patiently waiting for cabinets to arrive. It looks like it's going to be July 30 before they get here, which is putting us a little behind schedule. We will make it work though. We have everything ordered and purchased and I will soon be posting some before and after photos, I promise. On top of renovating a house and trying to move, we changed churches, Andrew is finishing up his Master's degree and preparing for comps, and the girls are going to a new preschool in the fall. So I apologize for no new pictures. Once we get our life back in some kind of order I promise I will post more pictures of the girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment