One of my very best friends, Michele, lives in Tennessee and has 2 horses. We've only visited her house one other time, Anna Grace was just a few months old and Allie was 2. We visited the horses then, with hopes of Allie getting on and riding one, but then he sneezed on her and that was it, she was done. However, she's talked about it for 2 years and I promised her that we would visit Michele and Stryder (one of her horses and Allie's favorite) next time we went to Tennessee. So we made an afternoon of it. Allie had planned on riding, but I wasn't sure about Anna Grace. After she saw Allie ride Stryder though she couldn't wait for her turn! I've always wanted to ride horses and never have, so I was thrilled that my girls could get this experience at such a young age and with such a great teacher! I'm sure this will be a "must do" every time we make our way to Tennessee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are my girls!! Can't wait for them to come back! It made my day that they had so much fun with Stryder.
Post a Comment