Wednesday, December 8, 2010
What's in a name?
We are growing anxious and excited about the arrival of our third little girl! I had a surprise shower today at work and the reality of a new baby has officially set in for everyone. The girls love to kiss my belly and talk to her. I know I will have 2 wonderful helpers! Her name is Mercy Elizabeth. It's different and we have gotten mixed reactions about it, but we all love it and think it fits her already. Elizabeth has always been in the running for the middle name, it's beautiful and classic. We just recently heard about a girl named Mercy and it ended up being the only name Andrew and I agreed on. So Mercy it is, which means forgiving. I'm 33 weeks along now and the doctor said this baby is growing nicely, and will be the biggest of the three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment