I love my 3 girls. I can't tell you how often I get comments about having my hands full. To quote another mom of 3 girls, "Thank you Lord for full hands". One night, while Andrew was finishing up an evening rehearsal, I was busy getting all of them ready for bed. Mercy was crying but I had to lay her down so I could brush Anna Grace's teeth. I asked Allie to go lay next to Mercy and talk to her or sing to her. She excitedly obeyed and I didn't hear another sound from Mercy. Instead I heard the sweet little voice of her big sister singing to her. I ran in to catch a glimpse of such a precious moment and was completely blown away by the early bond that was being formed right before my eyes. Anna Grace ran in behind me and not wanting to be left out, jumped in the bed on the other side of her little sister. Have I mentioned how much I love these girls?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment