So, Allie can read. It amazes us every time we hear her read something that she should not be able to at the age of 5. Once she read a sign that said "Life is full of possibilities", with no help and no pause. Andrew and I just looked at each other. She has started reading to Anna Grace now. So much so, that we have to watch them when they go to bed. We have caught Allie in Anna Grace's bed reading stories, well after bed time. It is pretty awesome! I do sometimes tell her no so I can read, I know I don't have long before they won't let me read to them before bed so I'm catching as many as I can. So excited and so sad for the start of Kindergarten which is right around the corner....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment