Saturday, November 12, 2011

Party like a Rock Star!!!!

For her 6th birthday party, Allie wanted a rock star party. She was quite the star! All of her little friends came over to be made over. They had their hair fixed and painted, makeup done, and of course we had our own tattoo artist! Don't they all look like such fabulous rock stars?


We absolutely adore Emily and Shelby who came and helped with all the girls! Some of my favorite LC students and I don't know what I will do when they graduate :(





a little rock star attitude...

Even boys got in on the hair action!


He's such a good daddy! My favorite thing about this picture is all the little girls standing in the doorway watching and laughing hysterically!


The super awesome cake by Roni! Allie designed it herself and Roni did a great job making a cake from a 6 year old's drawing.




Then I tested my sanity and allowed a few of the girls to sleep over. It was wonderful and they were all precious and sweet friends!

No comments: