Nothing like the arrival of a new baby to get me blogging again. A little over a week ago we welcomed our 4th child (and first son) into our family. The reality of 4 kids hit us when we put them all in the van and turned around to see a van full of children, all of which belonged to us. We feel incredibly blessed. With three, I would often get comments about having my hands full or funny looks from people as I was trying to corral all of them at the same time. I can only imagine the looks and comments I'll get now, however I wouldn't have it any other way! Each of our children is unique and precious.
I didn't want to bombard my Facebook friends with pictures of our last week so I'm putting them on here where you would have to choose to view them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment