For the 5th of July I was treated to brunch at Another Broken Egg Cafe and had the Banana's Foster's waffles to celebrated 27 years (and a weight loss goal which I'm going to have to work all week to get back to after the weekend). Our friends from college and LaGrange, Brian and Sarah, joined us for brunch. I got exactly what I wanted for my birthday....two Vera Bradley bags and the day with my wonderful husband and my two beautiful girls!!!!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
the 4th and 5th of July
We were in Baton Rouge for the 4th and went with Andrew's parents to their church for a fourth of July celebration/dinner thing. We got to see Allie's friend Karly and her brother and mommy. After that the girls and Joseph stayed with Gran, Papa, and Aunt Carey while Andrew, Claire, and I spent some time catching up. The girls had a good time playing together I think, they always do.
Allie and Karly having a very serious and intense conversation about the state of the economy or gas prices.....or perhaps Karly is wondering what possessed Allie to put that thing on her head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment