Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Karly's Birthday Party
Sorry we've been MIA for awhile. It all of the sudden got really busy at the Hunter household. We have Kindermusik, ballet class, band (I'm playing and Andrew's conducting), church activities, school, cake decorating class (just me on that one) and full weekends. I have promised new pictures up and I finally found the time to put them on the site. These are from Allie's friend Karly's 3rd birthday party that was over the weekend. She had a big princess jumper, but the love bugs are out in full force and Allie is afraid of them. So, she didn't spend any time at all in the jumper, which is odd for Allie. She did enjoy playing on Karly's swingset and Karly even took a break from jumping to join her. Unfortunately, Allie had a breakdown during cake so we had to leave early. Birthday parties are tough at this age......

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment