Monday, October 20, 2008
The week that is ahead of us
Just wanted to let you all know what is about to happen at the Hunter house. Things are getting kinda crazy around here. This week is Homecoming at LC and if you've been keeping up with Andrew and the LC band you know this is kind of a big deal. Homecoming is not only the reveal of the brand new LC football stadium, but even more importantly (to us anyway) it's the reveal of the brand new LC Marching Band uniforms. And they look good! Andrew said his students are very excited about it, and of course he is too. So there's the stadium, the uniforms, all that goes into a Homecoming weekend, then we have Andrew's parents and Grandma coming into town. They're coming in for Homecoming and then for Allie's Birthday party, which is on Sunday. We're all excited to see Grandma, it's been since April that we've seen her and she hasn't been down to Louisiana since we've been here. After the big birthday party, Grandma is going to stay here with us for a few days. Then Allie's actual birthday is Wednesday where we are going to take her to Chuck E. Cheese, then have a mini party at school on Thursday, then leave Friday for Tuscaloosa to celebrate her birthday with my family. Whew! That was alot just typing it. For several days now I've been cleaning, doing laundry, and planning this party and I don't think it's gonna stop until we leave for Tuscaloosa. So, the lext time I come up for air I will post some birthday pictures. And that's another thing, I'm having to cope with the fact that my baby's turning 3! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was so tiny that we couldn't find anything to fit her????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment