Monday, March 16, 2009

March pictures

A few random pictures of the girls. The letter for this week was F, so on Friday our fun F thing was planting flowers. Allie picked out the flowers and some seeds and we planted away.










We got ice cream cones one night for the girls and Allie was helping Anna Grace eat hers. It was such a mess!


Just like Mommy

So I know it's been awhile, but there really is so much going on around here that sometimes I just can't find the time to get on here. I'll just quickly inform you of the exciting things going on here. Andrew has recently seen alot of success in his career both with the band at LC and a few personal acheivements. This semester he has seen the band numbers grow significantly for next fall. He's spent alot of time at the area high schools getting to know kids and band directors and it has finally started paying off. His numbers for the fall are looking very good, maybe even triple what he had last fall. And the future beyond that is even brighter with a few high school sophomores and juniors already showing interest. He was recently asked to fill in as the clinician for the Northwestern State University conducting symposium. He was absolutely beside himself, he was so honored to even be considered when the original person couldn't do it. I think I was even more proud of him when he immediately gave all the glory to God and praised Him for his faithfulness. The girls have been busy with mother's day out, ballet, kindermusik, and lots of new friends! Allie has a new bff named Gracie and her little sister is Anna. We have loved getting to know them and the girls love playing together. She also has some new boy friends that she likes to play with, Jackson and Aiden. She calls them her brothers, atleast they're not her "prince" like some little boy at school is apparently. I have started a young adult ministry at church, in order to reach out to people my age that are already attending and bring back those that are not. That includes me planning lots of things and leading a Bible study. I can certainly see that keeping me busy for awhile. Anna Grace is doing so well! She is eating faster than I can keep up with her, she is always hungry. At first I was ecstatic, now I'm struggling finding food for her to eat. I don't want to feed her junk all the time. It's a good problem to have though considering the several days she wouldn't eat at all!

No comments: