Thursday, October 8, 2009

Your Kid Ate What?

So, in case you haven't heard the news....we are being considered for a show on TLC called "Your Kid Ate What?". Allie's teacher told me about it and said I should send in Anna Grace's sticker story to them. I thought it sounded like alot of fun, so I did. I almost immediately got an email back saying "Thank you for your email, we're reading through lots of stories, well let you know, etc.". So I put it to the back of my mind thinking they must be receiving way more interesting stories than ours. Then about a week later we got a phone call from one of the producers. She loved our story and wanted to know more. She said we were her favorite story so far. So they sent us a pre-interview questionnaire. Andrew and I spent a couple of hours remembering every detail of that whole experience and getting quite emotional at times. We finally sent it off and heard again from the producer and she wants pictures of the family, Anna Grace, and the bronchoscopy pictures. We thought it might be fun, and what an amazing opportunity to tell about God's grace and mercy in this situation. We'll keep you posted, the next step is the producer has to pitch our story to the network, so we'll see what happens!

No comments: