Saturday, July 10, 2010
Hey Baby!
We are very excited to announce to our friends and family that we are expecting another baby in January. We were surprised to discover this new addition to our family but we have all embraced it with excitement and anticipation! The girls know and are very excited about being big sisters. Allie will be 5 and Anna Grace will be 3 when the baby is born, so I am happy to have two little helpers. I am twelve weeks along and feeling great! We had a little scare with a threatened miscarriage a few weeks ago, but everything seems to be fine now. We're thrilled with this new journey for our family and praise the Lord for His divine plan that is far greater than any of our plans. Here is baby #3's first pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great! Our babies will only be a few months apart!!
I am so behind on the news! CONGRATS on baby #3...I'm so excited for you guys. Here's hoping for a little boy to add to the family.
Post a Comment