Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here she is!

So when I say this baby was uncooperative, I mean it very seriously. We almost walked out of the doctor's office (after an hour long ultrasound) with an empty envelope. I was already trying to figure out how I was going to cancel the party. She (I don't have to say "it"!) was curled up in a ball and was fast asleep. If this is any indication of what she will be like later, I'm couting on her sleeping through everything! They made me change the way I was laying, get up and walk, she even pushed on my tummy to try to wake her up. She finally moved just enough at the end that we could see her face and get the shots we needed to still have the party. So here she is, our third baby girl!!!

P.S. We are starting a weddings savings fund, so if you would like to donate please contact us! :)


I told the girls she was waving at her big sisters.

No comments: