We've completed our first week of school for the 2010-2011 school year! The girls were ready and waiting for the first day. Allie has been more excited about starting Pre-K than anything else. Anna Grace was a little wary about the new experience but has done well since. Allie has a wonderful class led by Mrs. Brandy and Mrs. Abi and Anna Grace is in a fun little class of twos with Mrs. Sally. Of course, they both have a wonderful Spanish teacher (that would be me)! I absolutely love our school and the teachers and I am so excited to see our girls grow and learn in this environment. However, it did hit me that Allie just started Pre-K, this will be her last year that she is with me at school. I have one more year before I have to give her up to someone else from 8am-3pm five days a week......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment