Monday, September 27, 2010
Project 365
So I've heard about this new thing called Project 365. You take a picture every day for a year. At first, I thought there was no way I would be able to accomplish such a task. Let's face it, I have clean clothes sitting on my couch that I just haven't had time to put away, the last thing I need is to add one more daily project to my already crazy life. Recently, I've been faced with the realization that my life is flying by. My girls are getting older and in a few short years I won't even recognize them. So, I am making a bold attempt at Project 365, however, I am also making no promises that i will be completely true to it, especially around January and February. So here it goes......starting tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment