Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best. Party. Ever.

Is it sad that the best party I've ever attended was a Pre-K End of the Year party? Perhaps. Regardless, it definitely was. I only wish I was 5 years old and was able to completely transform into a pirate for 2 hours. They were told to show up in these fun pirate shirts. The first activity was a hunt for buried treasure in a gigantic sand box.


Then they battled each other in inflatable pirate ships that shot water out of the cannons.

Then they made bottles filled with colored sand.


Some yummy pirate snacks

Not sure what shaving cream had to do with being a pirate, but these kids loved it!

They were all given a piratey nick name. This is Aye Aye Allie! Argh!

Then they were all give super cute "loot bags" to take on a treasure hunt. As you can see, they came away with bags full of fun treasures!

No comments: