Does it ever get any easier? My little girl graduated from Pre-K. How is that even possible? It seems crazy to have a graduation this early in life but it's a graduation from preschool to real school. I think the hardest part for me is that I will no longer pass her in the hallway on her way to music class. I will have to drop her off in the morning and won't see her again until 3:30. However, I know she will be in great hands because she was accepted into the public Montessori school in town. Since she is reading books and writing full sentences we felt like the best option for her was Montessori. The one here in town only takes a few students and it's a lottery that determines who gets in. So, we were thrilled to find out Allie was in. That also guarantees spots there for all her siblings.
We were so happy that my dad made the trip in to attend her graduation performance. I just loved this picture of Allie and her sweet Pi!
No comments:
Post a Comment