This Mommy got a special vacation with some good friends from college. I flew into Nashville, TN then drove to Asheville, NC where we spent 3 days. We had a spa day (which was lovely!), we ate in downtown Asheville several times, and spent a day at the Biltmore Estate. We had a wonderful time and I certainly came away refreshed and relaxed. The other girls on the trip were required to abide by a few rules, which consisted of cutting their own food, bathing themselves, and putting themselves to bed just to name a few. They did alright for the most part ;). Here are some pictures of the things I saw, it was beautiful in the mountains and I came home refreshed and relaxed. In case you are wondering, Andrew and the girls did survive, he was pretty tired though.
This place had breakfast served every morning, it was a cute little breakfast too. No scrambled eggs and bacon here!

It was a very tuscan style getaway. Asheville as a whole is very earthy and artsy (I loved it!) and this place was too, organic food and yoga kinda place.

our cute little two bedroom cabin!

My other house....kidding. The Biltmore, which is always amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment