Saturday, April 3, 2010

NOLA Zoo

So, Andrew's off. He arrived in Turkey sometime yesterday (Friday) I think. The time difference is hard for me to grasp. He left from New Orleans, so the girls and I took a trip to New Orleans ourselves to try out our red wagon they got for Christmas. We did the New Orleans zoo again. We took the whole day and just enjoyed our time, just us girls. They were great!





I'm beginning to think we were wrong to name her "Grace", poor thing....
Allie is a big fan of the "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", this was our first encounter with Aslan.......


...and this was the second.
She claimed to be Queen Susan and was going to fight the witch!

Anna Grace had to settle for whatever just happened to be next to Aslan,
she was a good sport though




Most of the animals were out and playing, it was a beautiful day, but the primates were incredible!

This was the baby's second day out, the girls loved watching her!


For Daddy, we missed you!!!

Petting Zoo




We ended the day with a late lunch with the flamingos

No comments: