Monday, April 26, 2010

"Your Kid Ate What?" review

I'm sure many of you are wondering what we thought of the show. I hope you got to catch it. I was sick to my stomach waiting on it to come on. Thankfully, we were first so I didn't have to wait long. We were very pleased with it. They took a few liberties and changed a few minor things but the general jist of the story remained the same. We were very pleased, however I will be starting a workout program this week and Andrew is purchasing Rogaine, just in case that bald spot on the top of his head comes to fruition. It was hard to watch. I think the worst part was hearing the surgeon describe how close it got and how it could have gotten worse. We are so thankful every day that the Lord granted Anna Grace another breath! We love you all, our friends and family that have prayed for us so diligently!

No comments: