Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First words

We've been working with Anna Grace on a few words. She's got Mama and Dada, but we've been working on others like duck and bear. While we were here in Tuscaloosa Aunt Carolyn (who seems to have the magic touch, she taught Allie her first sign language) got Anna Grace to point to Allie's Teddy and say "bear". Now you can hold the bear and ask her "What is this" and she points to it and says "bear". The really frustrating thing is when I try to show her off she won't do it. I do have witnesses though that heard her say it several times! She's also trying to wave and we're working on "bye-bye". She has two teeth on the bottom and I can't tell if the top teeth are even close. She's taken so long to get her teeth in they may all come in at once.





No comments: