So, it has officially been a month since Anna Grace's first scope and the day she was admitted into the PICU. She's now eating just fine, she's walking everywhere, and she's using more of the words she could say before the hospital stay. She's a completely different child. Her teachers at school said it's like she never left. She's a little clingy to me right now, but she was doing that before she was in the hospital and I remember that being a big problem with Allie at this age too. I've been meaning to post a big thank you to the people who were there for us during this time and were praying for us. We had churches in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana praying for her. We had people reach out to us that we never would have expected and we were so surprised to see the out pouring of love and support for our family. I have to especially thank our church families at Alpine First Baptist here in Pineville and at Unity Baptist in LaGrange, GA for their constant prayers and phone calls. I don't know how I personally would have been able to make it through this with my sanity without both sets of parents. Andrew's parents took care of Allie, did laundry, and let us use their brand new laptop that kept me sane many late nights. My parents took care of Allie too but took care of me in many ways. Our family is so blessed to have such good friends and family surrounding us. We still are in awe of how God worked through the whole thing.It's our prayer that He was able to use us in that situation and that we will have plenty of opportunities to share our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment