Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little Music...

I just wanted to comment on the newest addition to our blog...music. It may scare you the first time it starts to play or you may think someone has left some music playing on your computer. Don't be concerned, we've just added some background music to make our updates more enjoyable for you. The first song, Somewhere Over the Rainbow by IZ is one I think should accompany any happy pictures of smiling children. Which is perfect for us of course! The second song is Cinderella by Steve Curtis Chapman (one of Andrew's favorite artists). As parents of two girls it's one Andrew and I can't listen to without tearing up a little. I'm not Who I Was by Brandon Heath is one I love and really speaks to me. Upside Down by Jack Johnson was Allie's choice, yes my child listens to Jack Johnson...not really. That's the opening song in the Curious George movie and she can pick that song out from just the first couple of bars of drums. The last song is my new favorite I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I will try to alternate them out so the same one doesn't always play first. I hope the change makes it lots of fun to read about our family!

No comments: