Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Our day was not extremely eventful. Andrew and I went out last night (Friday), they had Parent's Night Out at church so we just used that time for our Valentine's date. Tonight we got a friend to watch Anna Grace and spent some time with Allie, she's been showing signs that she has needed more attention from us. One of the local high schools was doing a production of Peter Pan and we thought she might like it. We were wrong, she absolutely loved it. And let me tell you, they were amazing! This was no ordinary high school production. They were flying and everything. Afterwards, she got to meet Wendy and Peter Pan. The highlight of her evening was when Peter Pan gave her a handful of "fairy dust". She had her hand clutched tightly the whole ride home. We found a very special place to keep it in her room. She has not been able to stop talking about the whole thing! She told Anna Grace all about it. My biggest regret is that I didn't even think I would need a camera so I have no pictures of her hugging Wendy or talking to Peter Pan....so sad! Andrew said, and I would agree, that this was the best Valentine's date ever!!!

No comments: