I just wanted to update everyone on a few things. The show I told you about earlier, "Your Kid Ate What?" will be here on Thursday to interview and film us. The Hunter house is busy with all the preparations, what to wear, finally finishing the kitchen, cleaning, and dieting (TV does add 10 lbs). They said our episode should air in December sometime. We will let everyone know so you won't miss it.
I also wanted to update you on the puppy. After much debate we have all finally settled on a name for the poor thing. She went by Madeline, Summitt, Dog, Puppy, and even Madeline-Summitt-Molly-Puppy. We sat down at lunch today and came up with a name we all agreed on, Laney Pearl (2 names for her UKC registration) but we'll call her Laney. If you can guess why we named her that you might win a prize (doesn't count if you're a Tennessee fan). She's such a sweet dog and the girls (Anna Grace especially) have really warmed up to her. I have to get onto Anna Grace now for being too rough with her. When we come home from school I open the back door and let all three of them run outside and play, I think it's the favorite part of their day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment