The church did a big Easter Egg hunt and cookout for the kids yesterday. Someone took Anna Grace for a little while so Andrew and I could hunt eggs with Allie. I think she had a great time. She got distracted a few times, once by a pinwheel and once by the eggs themselves. She was more interested in opening the eggs to see what was inside than finding more eggs. Then it wouldn't be an Alpine First Baptist function without jumpers. Allie loves the jumpers!! She's such a tough kid to not have a big brother or sister. Those kids jump all over her and she just gets right back up and jumps again. I think it bothers me and Andrew more than it does her. But don't you dare try to take her out of there, it had better be something good if she's gonna get out of those jumpers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment