Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Dedication
















We had a wonderful day yesterday, it was Anna Grace's baby dedication Sunday at church. We had a great service that was just for the children. Anna Grace was so good for the dedication, then the pastor asked if he could hold her during his message. I was worried that would not happen. I made sure she was good and fed before he took her and she slept right through it. Everyone kept telling me what a good baby she was! She looked beautiful in her baby dedication gown. It's the same one that Carolyn, Allie, and I all wore for our dedications. We were so happy all the grandparents could come to the service. It was a very special day for all of us to celebrate Anna Grace and remember that God has called us to be her parents and make our home a Godly home.

No comments: