Friday, March 21, 2008

Growing up















Anna Grace sat up by herself today for the first time! She was sitting with Andrew while he was watching basketball and he just let go and she stayed. Babies sit propping themselves up first, then sit completely straight later. We were all very excited! It seems like these first few months of her life have gone by WAY too fast! She is now 3 months old. We don't have to go back to the doctor until she's 4 months, and then she'll be on rice cereal. I still can't brag enough about what a good baby she is. She has such a sweet personality. My girls really do love each other, it's a sweet thing to watch. I wasn't sure they'd be very close this early on, but Allie can't stand to go anywhere without Anna Grace in her car seat next to her. I'm very proud of my sweet girls!


Today, was another beautiful day so we gave Allie one of her Easter presents a little early. We bought her some plastic golf clubs. They're just for fun for her to go outside and "play golf". Andrew told her she had to stand in front of the ball, put both hands on the golf club and hit the ball with it. Of course we also had to have the talk about how we don't hit anyone with the golf clubs and we decided they were only for outside play. I think it's important that she and Daddy have something only they do together.

No comments: