The girls got a real quick visit with Papa and Gran while they were on their way to Knoxville. Papa was reading Allie a book and she quickly fell asleep. Anna Grace slept most of the time they were there.
Before Papa and Gran came by, the girls and I took our first trip to the library. Allie loved it! We got a few books for her and she didn't want to leave. Then when we did leave she couldn't wait to go back. Before we walked in, I told her we had to be quiet in the library because people were reading books. Once we were inside, one of the librarians stopped and talked to Allie, she quickly told her that we have to be quiet in the library. I must say I was pretty proud that she listened and took in what I had told her. Then we went home and told Daddy all about our experience at the library and Allie said "Shhhh, we have to be quiet, the library is sleeping."
No comments:
Post a Comment