Monday, March 10, 2008

Home again!

The girls and I are finally home after what seems like a trip around the world. Really, it was just a trip around the Southeast. We left on February 27th and spent a few nights in Tuscaloosa, then headed over to our old hometown of LaGrange, GA via Montgomery, AL. We spent a few nights there visiting family and lots of good friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. We even went to church at Unity, our old church. Then, we went up to Knoxville for a few days to see more family and friends. On our way home from Knoxville we stopped back in Tuscaloosa, AL to help break our trip up. We got home yesterday afternoon and were all so excited to see Daddy again. It had been a whole week and a half. Everyone kept telling me how brave I was for taking this trip, but I have to say that the girls really did very well. Allie was happy in the car as long as there was a movie on and Anna Grace slept most of the time. We were so fortunate to have such a good trip with no car problems and happy children (for the most part). Thank you to everyone who helped us out on this trip. We had a wonderful time with everyone and I was so glad we could introduce Anna Grace to all our family and friends!

No comments: