Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Ballet class
It's official, Allie is signed up for her first ballet class. She will be in the 2 year old class this summer, then the 3-4 year old class this fall. In the 3 year old class she will do ballet and tap. One of the sweet teachers took Allie around the studio and showed her around. She was very very excited about going to class. She thought she would get to go to class today so it was hard to get her to leave the studio. I'll admit I'm pretty excited too. There will be recitals and everything, I'm excited to be at the point in our family's life that our children are involved in fun things like this. Now, for all you musicians who are upset because we're doing dance first....we would be doing suzuki if someone taught it here. These classes are supposed to teach rythm and movement. So there is some musical training in it. I do realize that she's two and you never know what you'll get out of a two year old, so this may not last too long. But, she's very excited about it right now, it'll be a fun activity for her at this age i think. Whether she's destined to be a ballerina is yet to be determined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment