Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Doctor reports

Anna Grace had her 4 month appointment yesterday. Everything looks great, she got more shots and seems to still be recovering from them this morning. The doctor said her length is that of an average 6 month old. Her weight and head measurements are proportional to that. I'm definately gonna be the shortest person in my family! She also said we were ready to start rice cereal whenever I'm ready. That will be something we'll tackle soon I would imagine. I also took Allie to the doctor since she hasn't been feeling well. The doctor's office is never a good experience with Allie, she won't even stand on the scale without throwing a fit. So, imagine this picture...two children, both crying, one getting three shots and the other getting a finger prick and strep test, Mommy surviving on just a few hours of sleep. It was not a good morning. The girls seem to be fine now, except for Anna Grace's mild fever from the shots, and Allie not getting enough sleep. However, Mommy is getting sick.....of course!

No comments: