Friday, April 18, 2008

the girls!











I took some cute pictures of the girls today and wanted to share them. We all went to school yesterday and Allie used the potty all day! Not one accident! Andrew thinks I wasn't very smart for saying last night that I felt like she was officially potty trained. It's been a week ago today since we started. We have plenty of new steps to tackle, like we have to move the potty into the bathroom (it's been in the living room to make it easier for her to get to on time), and naptime and bedtime. Her teachers commented on how proud she is of herself everytime she goes to the potty. We're also trying to wean her off the chocolate, but I'm not pushing that one too hard right now, it's still early. I have to admit that as excited as I am about her being out of diapers, I am saddened at how fast she is growing! My baby is a big girl now, and that's exciting and depressing at the same time. Anna Grace is doing well too. She went to school with us yesterday and had a very good day. However, she doesn't sleep there so after we got home she was out for hours. She's doing this funny thing where she doesn't sleep unless she's at home and she's knows Mommy is around. She is my sweet girl!

No comments: