For those of you wondering how Allie is doing with potty training, I am happy to say that it is going very well. She only wears pull ups during nap time and bed time. The other night we went out to eat for the first time since we started this project and didn't really know what to expect. We were prepared for a major accident, but were pleasantly surprised. We did have to go to the bathroom probably 6-7 times, but about 4 of those times she actually did something. She's been afraid to use other potties other than her own little potty, so that was a new step that she had accomplished. Then we had to go to the grocery store after dinner, and of course we had to make a bathroom stop there too. I think I will probably see the inside of the women's bathrooms of most restaurants and stores in Alexandria before this is all over. We have had a few accidents of course, but as Elmo and Grover say in their song "accidents happen, that's what they say". We are all very excited to have such a big girl!!!! Allie goes to school tomorrow, so we'll see how she does there.
Poor Anna Grace bit the dust the other day for the first time. It wasn't because she rolled over and we didn't expect it. No, it was because Allie picked her up and dropped her on the floor. Anna Grace was not too happy about it at all. I felt so bad for my sweet girl, I haven't heard her cry like that. Allie hasn't tried that at all so we hadn't really set any clear boundaries for her, but now we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment