Monday, April 7, 2008

Go Lady Vols!





Allie, watching the "baketsball game". She can't say it. We'll make her split it up, she can say basket and ball correctly, but when we have her say them together again she goes right back to "baketsball".







Allie was apparently doing something that Anna Grace thought was pretty funny. I love this picture!





Last night the Lady Vols played those Lady Tigers from LSU in the final four. They won of course. Completely unintentional, I had the girls both in purple all day yesterday. When Andrew saw them he insisted that they be wearing orange for the game. So I made sure they were. The game was late so they only got to be awake for a small part of it, but atleast during that part they were showing their orange! Now I have to wash them both for Tuesday night too. I've also added some other cute pictures of the girls we've taken recently.

1 comment:

Kim Ashby said...

Very cute!! They are growing up so fast. GO VOLS!!!