Friday, June 6, 2008
dinner
Anna Grace joined us for dinner last night. We put her in the high chair for the first time and pulled her up to the table. I had forgotten how hard it is to feed an infant while trying to eat yourself, then add a 2 year old on top of that. I ate my dinner after everyone else was finished. Before we started eating, I had put both the girls in their chairs next to each other. I put Anna Grace's food on her tray and went into the kitchen to finish up with a few things while Andrew was outside grilling. I came back into the dining room to find food all over Anna Grace's face. I laughed and asked Allie what happened thinking Anna Grace just couldn't wait and had put her hands in her food then into her mouth or something....but no, Allie said "I'm feeding her". She's Mommy's big helper. After that, Anna Grace ate all her squash and most of her apples. I made peas for her last night so we'll be trying that soon.....yum!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are too cute! You have a lovely family, Victoria.
Post a Comment