We can add green peas to the list of foods Anna Grace has tried and likes. I thought this would be a hard one, but she did really well. I can't say that I would eat them though. She's also had bananas and loved those. The doctor says I'm supposed to have her on 3 meals a day by the time she's 6 months, however I'm one of those that believes they should be only breastfed for the first 6 months. This child though is the exception.....I've figured out that she sleeps really well at night if she's had food at dinner. Probably because she's longer and bigger than a 6 month old so she needs to eat like a 6 month old. I've been making her baby food and I love that. It seems to be a little cheaper and I'm a big fan of how natural it is. We'll keep trying new stuff....I think sweet potatoes may be next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe your doc said 3 full meals a day by 6 months! Ours said no food at all besides breastmilk until 6 months. I'm glad you're sticking with what works for Your child instead of treating the doc's words like doctrine. :-)
Clarissa still hasn't weaned...I think this dairy farm is never-ending!!
Post a Comment