I just wanted to share this story with you all. We were driving to church Sunday night for what seemed like the 100th time last week (Vacation Bible School). Allie spotted my Bible sitting between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. She said "That's Mommy's Bible". I said "Yes, that's right". Then she said "Jesus loves the Bible, it's God's Word". Andrew and I looked at each other and our jaws dropped. I will humbly admit that I didn't teach her that. That is something she learned from us dragging her every day to VBS. And all I thought she would be getting out of it was a few VBS cookies and kool-aid that she doesn't get at home. From the mouths of babes...
"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it" Proverbs 22:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment