Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More pictures

I received some complaints that I hadn't put more pictures up, there just hasn't been anything much worth taking pictures of until this afternoon. I got brave enough today to let Anna Grace sit on the hard wood floor by herself without blankets underneath her. I was so afraid she would fall over and really hit her head hard, so I've been putting it off. Allie wanted to roll this new toy to her so I thought we would give it a try and see how well she does. She didn't fall once, she stayed sitting up the whole time! Allie would roll it to her and Anna Grace would try to grab it and unintentionally roll it back, it was really pretty cute. Anna Grace said "Ma Ma" Friday. Only one problem she was crying, but I got excited and picked her up immediately. Now that's the only time she will say it, when she's crying and she just wants to be picked up she asks for Mama. She's already got me figured out...that can't be good. We had her 6 month doctor's visit Friday. She weighs 16 lbs 15 oz and is 27 inches long, the size of an 8 month old. The doctor said everything still looks great, her development is just right. She did have to get more shots, but we don't have to get any more until she's 1 year old. I can't believe it's already been 6 months....time flies when there are two of them and when you're having fun :)



She much preferred to play with Allie's shoes.




That's what big sisters do, they tell their little sisters how they're supposed to do it.











The hard part was not the sitting, it was the rolling it back












No comments: