Sunday, November 16, 2008

Character breakfast

I took Allie to the character breakfast at Merry Market this weekend. It was a big surprise and we had to wake up really early on a Saturday morning, but we had a great time. I think it was the first time I did anything with just Allie since Anna Grace was born. We had alot of fun together. And in case you're wondering, Andrew and Anna Grace did really well too! I thought, after seeing the characters come out that she would be disappointed, it wasn't Disney World that's for sure. But I apparently had forgotten what it's like to be 3, because she loved it. So much so, that she even prayed for them all at dinner that night. They gave them a placemat to get all the characters to sign, she didn't really get that. She mostly wanted to say hello and give them hugs. Too Cute!



This was as they were introducing all the characters. I tried to get her to turn around and smile, but she would have nothing to do with me.

Santa asked her if she had been good, and of course she said yes!

Um, Cinderella?


I think Elmo kinda freaked her out, and to be quite honest he kinda freaked me out too



Snow White was having a BAD hairday!!!

Jasmine

Curious George, probably Allie's favorite. He skipped our table so we had to go catch him before he left, Allie ran up to him and gave him a big hug

No comments: