We had a very Merry Christmas! Allie was very excited about Christmas morning and couldn't wait to open presents and see what Santa brought. Andrew and I have tried to come up with some new traditions to start with our family, one of them we didn't have time for this year is baking a birthday cake for Jesus and leaving a piece of that for Santa instead of cookies. Andrew read the Christmas story from the Bible Christmas Eve, we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus, and before we went into the living room on Christmas morning our little family gathered together to remember that today was Jesus' birthday and that He is the greatest gift of all. Santa left a note for the girls, then left them lots of fun things. I enjoy doing Santa for my girls, I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't know Santa wasn't real, but it was always lots of fun and I think my parents had fun too. Santa always brought us lots of gifts and since I get to be Santa now that's the way I do it with my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment