Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update

It seems like it's been awhile since we've posted, and I'm very surprised I haven't gotten nasty messages from Aunt Carolyn and Aunt Carey about putting more pictures up. We've been very busy, the Christmas season is a busy time for musicians and ministers, and that is pretty much our life. We've had Christmas concerts, Christmas programs of the adult and children variety, Christmas parties, Honor Bands, and lots and lots of rehearsals! We've also had colds, croup, and the stomach flu. I can't imagine what life will be like when our children are older and there are even more parties and programs. After the 21st we will be done with all that and finally get to enjoy the season and spend time with my family in Mississippi, then it's Christmas. Andrew and I have decided that we will do Santa Claus with our children, but we try to keep our Christmas focus on baby Jesus. Allie can tell you what the Angel said to her Mary, her favorite Christmas carol is Silent Night, and she can't say Joseph she says Jovis (needless to say we have laughed alot about that one). We took her to a live nativity scene and showed her who everyone was, it's been so much fun to see her really be able to take in all of this. She has such a desire for knowledge!

Anna Grace has changed alot in the last few weeks. Everyone keeps saying her personality is really coming out, and if you can believe it she turns one this Friday!!!!! She did her first sign language the other day, "more". I've been working with her on that for months and she finally did it.....and I wasn't there to see it :( She is cruising all over the place but is too scared to let go and just walk, neither one of my children have been quick to walk. She loves her sister though! She gives her lots of hugs and sweet kisses (she gives open mouth kisses right now, which is probably how we spread the stomach flu). It's so precious to see how excited both girls get when they hear Daddy unlocking the front door, he can't sit down fast enough to get them both in his lap. We haven't quite decided what we will do for Anna Grace's birthday, I think we may go see the Christmas lights in Natchitoches.





I promise I wasn't driving too fast or anything, they were just holding hands


We spent a few days in Baton Rouge with Daddy while he had work stuff and took advantage of a great big mall! At Build-A-Bear, neither one of them built a bear, Allie got a cat and Anna Grace did a bunny



She helped stuff hers and Anna Grace's




Meet Betty the Kitty, the bunny's name is Bunny

No comments: