Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

It was time to decorate for Christmas and this year Allie was very excited about it. She was thrilled to get to help and she knew what everything was. Last year we had to teach her alot, like what a Christmas tree was and that we don't open the presents under the tree until Christmas. She's got it this year, she has been asking to go see Santa and asks me atleast once a day what I want fro Christmas. So, Allie did alot of the decorating, especially the ornaments. Here is what our tree looks like, and quite frankly I don't think I'm gonna change it!


Most of the ornaments are about 3 feet high, right at eye level for Allie :)



We had to remember how we kept Allie from using the Christmas tree to pull up on when she was a baby, we put presents around it so she couldn't get to it, so we did the same for Anna Grace. This is the most gifts we've had under the tree this early in the history of this Hunter family.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got your tree up already! and presents! We're getting ours Saturday..And I've got Don almost done..Miss you!