Monday, May 19, 2008
Daddy's Home!!!!
Hooray! We were all excited when Andrew finally got to come home! It had been 11 long days, and we all missed him very much. He got here Saturday evening in time for dinner. We got to see his dad too for a little while, but he was ready to get home so he didn't get to stay for long. Andrew had lots of stories and even gifts for everyone. He swears both of the girls had grown since he saw them. Allie showed him her artwork and told him about going to the zoo that morning. Then Anna Grace flashed the beginnings of her first tooth and rolled over. Andrew had eaten out alot while he was gone so it was hard to find something he wanted to eat down here. We decided that since the season was almost over we'd go get crawfish. For those of you not from Louisiana, the crawfish thing is very strange i think. You walk in and it smells funny, like seafood but different. You can order it by the pound or all you can eat. The amount of crawfish you have to get to fill you up is ridiculus. I tired one piece of Andrew's and it was alright, not my favorite and I would probably never order it. Then Allie wanted to try the "lobsters". After one bite she was ready for more, and then more. She probably ate three or four (that's not really very much). Andrew was the only one that ordered crawfish. Then we let her play with one of the little "lobsters" and she had a blast. He would swim and fly, then he broke one of his hands. I didn't think I would need my camera at a restaurant but I sure was wishing I had it then. Even though she was born in Georgia I'm afraid we are raising a Louisiana girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment