Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I've determined that Mother's Day is not just for children celebrating their mother's, even though that's very important, it's for mothers celebrating being a mom. I have been blessed with two beautiful girls and a husband who supports me staying home with our children completely. I couldn't ask for more! On this Mother's Day, I was able to be with my mom, which was a last minute surprise. We went to church with them, had lunch, then tried to take some pictures. Allie was much more interested in chasing Betty, the kitty, around the yard.


Mother's Day is Grandmother's Day too!




Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Charles think this is the face of the next Gerber baby


A proud mommy and her girls!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures, Victoria! Glad your mother's day went well even though Andrew couldn't be there with you.