Allie started this new thing at bedtime where she asks to have Anna Grace in bed next to her so she can give her hugs and kisses goodnight. Tonight, Allie rolled over to Anna Grace and said "You're my best friend".......I'm not lying!!!! That made my heart skip! Andrew and I were overcome with feelings of joy and sheer happiness. We have finally realized how really special it is to have two girls (not that we wouldn't love either one of our children if they were a boy) but even this early they have a special relationship that we pray will continue and even grow into adulthood. My sweet sweet girls!!!!
Daddy walked into the room....can you tell who is the apple of these girls eyes? Mommy is important and a necessity, but there's something about a girl and her Daddy. Believe me, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment