We bought Allie a little pool for Memorial Day, it's a shark pool....Allie picked it out of course. She had fun splashing and putting her face in the water. After awhile she kinda started freaking out about the bugs that decided to take a swim with her, so our pool time was cut rather short. It was fun while it lasted though.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Shark pool and Ballet clothes
Ballet class starts on Monday. Allie is so excited, she has talked about it for weeks and I keep telling her it's coming real soon. We had to go buy the little outfit she wears to class. I was afraid to take her there because I knew she wouldn't understand that she wasn't going to get to stay for a class and would be upset when we left. But she had to try on the shoes so she had to go. She was SO excited that we were there. The women helping us out said they were impressed with just how excited she really was. When it came time to leave, however, it was just as I expected. She cried and cried and cried because she didn't get to go to ballet class. I told her that when we got home she could try on her ballet clothes and shoes hoping that would make her feel better. That seemed to do the trick. Here is Allie modeling her ballet clothes, she is "stretching way up high to the sky". We'll let you know how Monday goes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment