Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thank God for teething tablets!

So a few weeks ago I thought Anna Grace was teething and I even thought I saw a tooth coming through. Then I remembered what it looked like when Allie cut her teeth and it didn't look the same. She had still been extremely fussy and has been insistent on having something in her mouth to chew on. It has seemed like she's been even worse since Andrew's been gone and I thought it was just my nerves for awhile, that I felt like she was screaming more than usual because I didn't have a break from it. Well, that wasn't it. I finally got the flashlight out the other day and looked in her mouth and the bottom tooth on the right side of her mouth has cut through the gums and the tooth right next to it is coming on up. My poor girl. One of my friends in Georgia introduced me to Hylands teething tablets when Allie was teething and changed my life forever. Poor Anna Grace will scream and scream until I give her just one of those and she is out! With Allie just one tablet was never enough, and even a few never worked as good as one does with Anna Grace. The crazy things is that Allie and Anna Grace were teething at the same time. After the first molars I had no idea when the other teeth come in, but I looked in Allie's mouth the other day and she was cutting her two top molars. It does get better though, I would have never known Allie was cutting teeth had I not looked. I have to say I'm going to miss those toothless grins!

No comments: